Jul 30, 2019, News Inspiration
Looking for bathroom inspiration?
We understand that finding the right shower enclosure for your bathroom can sometimes be a challenge. Not all bathrooms come in the same shape and size, some bathrooms are larger than others, some smaller, not to mention the wide range of designs available when it comes to creating the perfect bathroom for you and your home. That’s why we have created a handful of inspiring guides to help you plan your dream bathroom space.
Our helpful guides cover:
• How to choose the right shower and maximise your bathroom space
• How to find the right size, shape and style bath screen
• How to plan the perfect shower enclosure for your bathroom
• How to clean a shower enclosure
How to choose the right shower and maximise your bathroom space – a guide for small bathrooms
If you’re tight for space, carefully choosing the right shower enclosure can make a compact bathroom feel more spacious. You can achieve this with these different types of shower doors including:
-Sliding/Bifold and Infold Shower Doors
-Quadrant Shower Doors
-Corner Shower Enclosures
How to find the right size, shape and style bath screen
When installing a shower above a bath, you’ll also need to fit a bath screen to keep the shower splashes and spills at bay. Yet, with so many sizes, shapes and styles to choose from, where do you start? We will help by covering:
• The benefits of a bath screen
• The different types of bath screens:
o Single panel screens
o Two panel screens
o Three panel screens
o Specialist bath screens
o Bespoke bath screens
How to plan the perfect shower enclosure for your bathroom
No matter the size of the space you have, we can help you create the perfect space for you to relax and unwind. Our shower enclosure buying guide covers:
• Large bathrooms and wetroom options
• Smaller bathrooms – if you’re limited on space, the type of shower enclosure selected can have a big impact as sliding, bifold and infold doors don’t require any extra room, which makes them perfect for smaller bathrooms.
• Sloping ceiling and loft space enclosure options
How to clean a shower enclosure
Let’s face it, cleaning a shower is nobody’s favourite household chore. Yet it is essential in order to keep your bathroom fresh and hygienic for longer. This guide has tips and tricks to remove limescale and leave your shower sparkling clean.
• What is limescale?
• Why is limescale bad? – Limescale can impact on the functionality of taps, pipes and showerheads
• How to remove limescale with our magic solution
Call us today to speak to one of our experts about creating your dream bathroom.
Call UK FREEPHONE: 0808 101 1429
Call Ireland: 056 779 1555
WhatsApp: 00353 86 010002
or try our new web chat service online now