2018 was a fantastic year for MERLYN achieving well-deserved recognition in the industry with 11 award wins and nominations.
2018 was a fantastic year for the UK and Ireland’s leading shower enclosure company, MERLYN. From product to innovation to service, MERLYN achieved well-deserved recognition across the board with 11 wins and nominations. MERLYN’s “haul” of fame presented in 2018 includes:
• Winner of the Red Dot Design Award 2018 – Arysto Eight Infold Door
• Neville Lumb Supplier of the Year 2018
• NBG Supplier of the Year Award (Plumbing and Heating) 2018
• Graham Merchants – Unrivaled Value for Money 2017
• Plumbing and Heating Group (PHG) Annual Suppliers Awards – Bathroom Supplier of the Year and Overall Supplier of the Year 2017
• Fortis Showering Supplier of the Year 2017
• Chandlers Building Supplies – Supplier Representative of the Year 2017 – Lightside Winner – Michael Collins
MERLYN’s CEO, Charlie Soden, said of this remarkable achievement, “it is so good to see so many different parts of our business being recognised for the excellence they provide. From product design and innovation to after sales care and service we have been acclaimed as market leaders. We are always grateful for such recognition”.
All of this is possible thanks to our dedicated MERLYN Team.
Congratulations to our Customer Contact team – who won the ‘Customer Contact Centre of the Year – Small’ Award at the CCMA Awards (Customer Contact Management Association) on Saturday 12th November, in Dublin. It’s a fantastic achievement for Merlyn in the midst of the ‘cream of the crop’ of Irish companies – The team were … Continued
MERLYN – International RED Dot Design Winners MERLYN are delighted to announce they have been awarded the design industry’s Oscar, the prestigious Red Dot award. With over 6,300 entries from 59 countries, the winners of the prestigious Red Dot are justifiably proud of the accolade. All the product entries were tested and assessed individually (in … Continued